• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV150 print head replacement

iGraphic

Hi folks. Was wondering if anyone has instructions on changing the head in a jv150 or cjv150. I have had a couple of new heads put in this machine at £3400 supplied and fitted but can’t afford it a third time. I think it is down to cheap ink from digiprint supplies. The ink clogs the head so easily compared to the original ink

I’m going to buy a new head without memory board and do the change over myself. It looks straightforward but if anyone had a video or step by step guide that would be useful

I’ve tried everything else. New cap new dampers - pump working well. Think when the new head goes in I’ll go back to original ink or maybe try sun chemical.

Many thanks
Mark

humberto s

Hello
You can found printhead for you mimaki in digipirint supliers for 2,156.00 eur. What feedback or news you have about sunchemical inks? I m gonna migrated from inks OEM mutoh to Sunchemical streamline ecosolvent in a couple of days.

iGraphic

I have heard sun chemical are better than original but never tried them.

I wanted to buy the print head without memory board for £1200 but have never done a replacement my self so not sure if it’s easy to swap