• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv3 160sp spitting magenta in front of next pass

63coupe

I have just replaced the cyan head and cables ... using 4 color mode ... and that fixed the majority of my cyan banding problems. I am still getting some banding printing a reflex blue, but I still get a different color or overlap (depending on how I adjust it) from right to left. I am also getting a lot of magenta splatter just ahead of the next pass.

I would appreciate any sugguestions that would correct this.

MikePro

post pix! could be an alignment issue or could be a data issue or could be a head issue. a picture of the issue should help us diagnose it.

signswi

Next time you take a lunch break do a 30 min. custody wash. Spitting usually just means there's a bit of buildup, a normal clean should take care of it but a custody wash will loosen up any nozzles that are starting to clog (which can cause build up which causes spitting...).

signswi

You could try doing the fine adjustments and maybe even the X adjustments in maintenance mode to address your issues by the way.