• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 Keyboard

M@CK

Hey guy's,

I spiled solvent on my keyboard and now the down arrow wont work propwrly ....:banghead:

Can any one recommend a reseller for a replacement or any one have a used one from a decommissioned machine wanting to sell ?

thanks for the help.

M@CK

I mean the keyboard were you can navigate the menu, make feed adjustments, alignments, the one with the LCD display and the 12 buttons on the front of the Mimaki. I have one key that just wont work anymore.

MikePro

but i mean, if its just one button acting screwy then you should be able to get an easy fix from your local computer service guy.
I made the radio shack reference because I've always been able to take odd gadgets in and they can swap out buttons. Won't be perfect, but its really just a trigger between two wires that needs fixin' if every other button is working properly.