• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kait Asked Me to Thank You

Arlo Kalon 2.0

This is a semi-repost of info I updated on the "help my daughter win tattoo contest" thread a few days ago. Kaitlyn asked me to thank Signs101 for helping her win the $250 tattoo contest she was in. There were two categories to win - best art and best story. Signs101 voters had her solidly in 1st place in both categories for several days. That is until the 2nd place Motley Crue tattoo person had her people enter the tatt site and de-rank Kait's tatto en masse. There is a Motley Crue fan forum that got involved in de-ranking Kait and sent her to 12th place in the contest. They also placed many hurtful and derogatory comments on Kaits tattoo page. The tattoo site owner had his tech people check the comments against low ranking votes on Kait's tattoo, and saw they were the same people posting the hurtful comments about Kait's Grandma who is deceased. They removed the de-ranking votes from these people and Kait again had first place in the "story ranking - winning tha $250. Many thanks to all the fine Signs101 folks who helped Kait win money ahe will use for her education.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

We want straight A's Katie my girl. You can do, we know you can.

Of my 3 kids in college, she is the one who could do it. Unfortunately though, my kids didn't get their ambition from their mom who graduated Magna Cum Laude, but from me - Magna Cum Barely.

signage

Arlo tell her we all voted for her now she needs to show us all that she deserved it by getting straight "A"'s for the rest of her education;)!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

As if Kait winning $250 wasn't good enough, now the guy who owns the tattoo website wants to fly to Texas and interview her for a book he's writing on people who get tattoos. He said her picture will be in the book. While I never agreed with Kait's decision to indelibly mark her body, she's a very level headed honor student who explains her decision quite well. All in all, I'm quite proud of her.