• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kitchen claddings design

msenjur

Hello!

I always having troubles with finding same graphic that customer choose. they choose graphic from internet pages of others sellers of kitchens.

I know, that these graphic are stock, bought from stock librarys. Usually from shutterstock, dreamstime, 123rtf, ... its no problem for me to buy them... i just need to find them...

But sometimes i cant find graphic in normal time.

How do you find these graphic? Google image find sometimes doesnt find anything...

Right now im looking for this image of forks...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4734ed0b9ad680ff64c27426b0a4e70f.jpg
    4734ed0b9ad680ff64c27426b0a4e70f.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 121

Logoadv

He is looking for the photo of the forks used on the wall behind the counter.
Honestly, if google image search doesn't find it, you could spend days going through stock photos looking for an exact match and never find it. Sometimes stock photo sites end up removing images for one reason or another and then you will never find it. I would just find something that has the same general concept. From my experience, most of the time customers won't even notice it is a totally different photo as long as the main subject matter is the same.

:rock-n-roll: i was unaware you could uploaded modified images and still get hits, thought it was only originals that could be used:goodpost:

The Google reverse image search is so handy in various situations. I've found images this way that I never thought I would find, but somehow it still finds them. Google must use some sort of magical algorithm to dig this stuff up.

ExecuPrintGS

We work with a local photographer.
Any time a client has a specific want or need we cant find the right photo for we call him and have him and the client meet with us.
Takes more time, and costs more money, but the final outcome makes for a happy client.

msenjur

hehe... extra photographer is no go...

Yes, with google i also found this pages - that is how i usually search for images. On nobila page, there is only a sample. I cant use it for print. Ok, maybe this is their design, but i doubt...