• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knifeless tape?

Caitlin

Hi,

I was wondering what people think of this product - and does anyone use it for applications other than vehicle wraps? A local supplier gave me a demo the other day and it looked very interesting but we don't do full wraps here. Looking for an excuse to try it out anyway!

Thanks!

Caitlin

slappy

wrapped my hood contour finally after a thread i posted with knifeless tape cause i couldn't get it cut right on the plotter. I bought 2 rolls, on for cutting and other for doors. Practice first i highly recommend! I couldn't get the hang of "popping" the line out from the green. Then i found this video and that helped (a lot) Leave yourself about 3-4 inches of slack before the vinyl. And practice the "popping" or whatever you wanna call it, on a table with scrap to get a feel for it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgxzebuTvDY