• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kodak 1200i 60" and 1000i 42"

tomx1138

Does any one in the new england area have a name, number or link to a repair technician for the Kodak machines I just acquired 2 the 60" and 42" i wasted a lot of cash on head cartridges. i have exceed my knowledge and understanding of the on line tech manuals.

Starfighter104

KODAK 1200i Repair

Does any one in the new england area have a name, number or link to a repair technician for the Kodak machines I just acquired 2 the 60" and 42" i wasted a lot of cash on head cartridges. i have exceed my knowledge and understanding of the on line tech manuals.

Hello... if you are still on this forum. My name is Craig and I just acquired a Kodak 1200i which I intend to restore to Operational status. My background as a retired Computer Service Tech from IBM made my assessment of the task a reasonable possibility. However, needed equipment at this late date, such as a FLUSH KIT are hard to find and may have to be home-made. So, if you are still interested in getting those Kodaks running then please feel free to contact me by email: capt203c@yahoo.com or by phone: 313-917-0759. If not, maybe you might have necessary parts and/or maintenance kits such as a Flush Kit that you would love to get rid of. In any case, Contact me if you interested. Thank You in advance for you time. Craig