• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kongsberg Multi Cut Part

dethsky

Just curious if anyone knows or has a replacement part for the Kongsberg Multi Cut Straight Blade tool. I fumbled the tool and dropped the damn thing and it bent the shaft that the blade holder attaches too... I called Esko and im wait for a call back.

dethsky

FYI,

ESKO does sell replacement parts for some of their tools. The kicker is that they don't have anyone in house anymore who can fix them. So if you can find a machine shop to do the work then it will save you money, rather than buying the whole tool. The replacement part for the tool I needed was $65 bucks. Its held in the tool using 648 Loctite and it will take 250 degrees to loosen the part it self to be replaced. Also the guy at Esko provided me with a diagram that shows how the tool should be assembled.