• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kongsberg MultiCut Broke Down Please Help!!!

dethsky

I know this will be a difficult question to answer so I will do my best to describe my issue. I have a Kongsberg MultiCut. I was routing this morning and decided to change the bit to a different size after doing so the machine just went kind of hay wire. At first I was getting the safety switch error and I couldn't hit the reset button to clear it, I had to power off the table then power it back on. I could get it to read my reg marks and then it would fire up the router and almost start to cut then it would throw another safety switch error back at me. I reset the table about 3 to 4 times and the same thing would still happen. I then powered down the computer and the table and also unplugged the tripp box for 10 seconds then plugged them all back in. I turned on the computer first, then the table. After I got everything powered back up I opened up XL-guide which is the software that runs the table. After all that the table is just stuck with the flashing beacon on top, at least before I could get the servo to kick on and home the machine and now its just stuck. I called up tech support and we went through some trouble shooting as well. He told me to look at this device under the table and tell him the status of the LEDs. This is just and sample picture. The LEDs that I have lit up solid are (EN, S3, PWR) the other 2 LEDs I have are flashing and they are (I-1 and I-2). The rest of the LEDs are not lit up or flashing. If anyone has any clue as to what may be going on I would certainly be grateful.
attachment.php

Attachments

• KongsbergSICK.jpg
    KongsbergSICK.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 287