• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kongsberg Servo Voltage Error

dethsky

Hello all, I made the post about the broken Kongsberg Mulitcut iXL. I took a couple pictures of the actual error I'm getting. At first it was an issue with the saftey system and now I'm getting the 3063 servo voltage error.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KongsVoltageError2.jpg
    KongsVoltageError2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,776
  • KongsVoltageError1.jpg
    KongsVoltageError1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,283

dethsky

Ok just to share information. The end problem with the machine was the SSR (Solid State Relay) which is on the MPU(Main Power Unit) of the kongsberg. It eventually fried itself so I had to order a new MPU and install it. I would take pictures of the board but I sent it back to Esko before I thought of it. I will say that I smelled the thing trying to fry itself for several hours before I actually saw smoke off of the board. Just know that I was not running the machine in this condition, because well it wouldn't let me. :cool: The board is very easy to install all the cables are labeled so it makes it virtually impossible to mess it up.