• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500 Beeping

jayhawksigns

This is the second time it this has happened, cycling of power took care of it the first time, I haven't done it this time yet, in case something needs to be diagnosed while its doing it.

This afternoon our L25500 was making a beeping sound. Wasn't loud enough for me to immediately know that the printer was doing it, I walked around our office for a bit tracking down the source. I would say there were two to three beeps per second, and they stopped when I pressed a button on the control panel. It seemed louder from the back of the printer, and like I said, it wasn't really loud. Now though, any time you press a button it produces the same beep, and when you are feeding the media it produces an almost constant tone.

Didn't know if anyone else has experienced something similar?

Thanks.

HulkSmash

Sometimes it makes that sound when aligning print heads.. which it does on its own if its sleeping for a while.