• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500+Caldera backlit profile

bigben

Hi Group!

Just got my L26500 and Caldera installed yesterday. I would like to know what profile do you use for backlit?

Thank you.

Ben

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Right on man glad your all setup now. Did you end up using my people? I will see if I can find a profile for that.

bigben

Right on man glad your all setup now. Did you end up using my people? I will see if I can find a profile for that.

Yes indeed. Thank you for your help. Oh! and by the way, I would like to have more details about your ''green'' linen product that you had in promotion last month. I have a project coming up and I think my customer would like it. You can send me a PM about the subject. Thanks again.

bigben

Ben, Congrats to you!!! Do you have the "new car" smile?

oh yes! :rock-n-roll: I already have 300sf on it. I try my best to learn the caldera RIP, but it's awesome! I've done 2 5X10 double sided banner and it's pretty easy to work with. It make alot of noise and ALOT of heat, but I love it.

But now, I'm printing a double sided poster but the rip put the B side upside down and I can't figure where to adjust this (other than send the image to the rip on the other side).