• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Label material recommendation - must be able to write on and remove

My customer needs a small 2x3 inch label with a yellow background and some areas that can be written on.

So I am looking for a material that can be written on easily, something with a paper like surface and it has be removable, it is only meant to be on there till the item can be received back in the warehouse.

I would like to do the printing in house, but I can't find anything like this that works in an HP Latex printer.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Not a lot of adhesive-backed papers out there, but you could easily run with Retac Smooth 75 which is a very removable 3.2mil white PVC. Not everything will write on it but most things will. I can send you some pricing if you'd like.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Not a lot of adhesive-backed papers out there, but you could easily run with Retac Smooth 75 which is a very removable 3.2mil white PVC. Not everything will write on it but most things will. I can send you some pricing if you'd like.
? Ink pen by a left handed person?
I've been looking for something for two years now. 48 or 54" wide PAPER NOT VINYL with adhesive back, 100 ' roll, solvent ink receptive.

MarkSnelling

Do you have a laminator? You could make it with paper and a perm/removable mounting adhesive. That same retac adhesive I referenced below is also available as a mounting adhesive.

MarkSnelling

That's not a terrible choice, I actually printed some out on it for testing, unfortunately it isn't as removable as it needs to be, thanks
The Retac is very removable....like put it on a painted drywall and it will remove years later without hurting the wall removable.