• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminator Built for Speed

Ditchmiester

I'm looking for input for 54" and up laminators that are built to mount graphics to boards or rigid substrates quickly. I currently have a seal 62 that has a max speed of 1.5 m/min and I would like something that is at least twice as fast if not faster. Any recommendations. I plan on attending SGIA next month and would like to look at them all under one roof. Thanks.

Bly

We ditched our Seal 62 image plus and got a 62 Base and it's easily twice as fast.
Money well spent.

MikeD

Saw this one at a show last year. Not sure how wide they go, but it's very easy to operate, and goes as fast as your arm can crank it! :Big Laugh

http://www.ezytaper.net/

it does mount to board, but I'm not sure how thick. Check out their video.

Good Luck!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I mentioned it in another thread a while back and have heard nothing but good things about them.... Kala laminators. Their Mistral is rated at up to a whopping 21 ft per min (7m) which is insanely fast. Our old GBC Arctic Titan only does 1.7m per minute. The options and specs on the Mistral look awesome too, heat assist, takeup roller for the actual print (of course a takeup for the backing as well). The 64" one looks to retail for around 12k. I've been considering one for some time now but it's just not in the budget at the moment.