• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 370 repair help

MODA

I have a HP Latex 370 printer that needs to be worked on. I believe the rewinder motor with gears (B4H70-67066) needs to be replaced. It hasn't been rewinding the vinyl back up for quite awhile, but have still been able to print. However, the vinyl will shift and now that we are a little slower I thought it would be a good time to try and fix it. My question is if anybody has replaced this part and how easy is it to do. I tried looking up online with no luck. Thanks!

ToTo

Professional Support
I guess you are talking about roll housing right. this is quite easy. Remove the diverter roller by rotating the little handle downward. Unscrew the metal arm from blue lever. Remove right cover to access the screw holding the blue lever.
Unscrew the T25 screws which holds the roll housing and take it off. Pay attention on the switch and its cable mounted to the plastic. Install in reverse order.