• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lava--formix--oem

MITCHATEXOTIC

I am seriously pondering after market inks and would love some imput on alternative sourcing info...Formix great price....Lava good marketing & OEM scarry stories...wich way should I go...I run a mutoh ...THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT

Flame

I would highly suggest not using Lava inks. They do not bond well, smell highly acidic (overpowering...), the colors are not as bright as oem and they eat up your ink lines (caused my pump to fail).

Flame

Never heard of formix... but a heads up, Lava is just one of several companies owned by the same corporation, with their inks coming from the same place. I'd tread carefully, and personally, I like to just stick to oem. Gives me peace of mind. :)

jc1cell

I've always been a big fan of 3rd party inks specifically because of the price. To me it was only worthwhile if it were a change to bulk ink delivery.

There's one thing I always tell anyone who's thinking about going the 3rd party route:

MAKE SURE THE COMPANY YOU BUY IT FROM GIVES YOU FULL WARRANTY ON THE HEAD, DAMPERS, INK LINES AND ALL ELSE THAT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THE INK.

This is key to making the switch.

jc

premiercolour

Merchant Member
J-star ink is from Japan with higher density ink. 100% satisifaction customers and 100% eBay store feedbacks you could reference. We have customers for you to call in States. $70/liter for mutoh/Mimaki/Roland machines, $50/ 520ml cartridges. 3 days satisfaction guaranteed less shipping charge. Francis 949-209-7306 sales@fieldcenterusa.com

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear Sirs,

If you were going to try solaris, please consider trying J-star ink. (support signs101 members). We have $80/liter for signs101 members.

We have five customers who switched from Triangle to us. Ink is as good as Triangle. Ink is made in Japan. Excellent ink.

Francis Kao/ Direct Sales
Fieldcenter Inc
Direct: (949)209- 7306
sales@fieldcenterusa.com

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I just took over a customer from Visualformix last weekend.

Date: Recent
What: Compatible HP10000 Cartridges(same as hp9000/ seiko 64s/ seiko 100s)
Why: HP original ink cartridge chip does not work. Visual formix chip does not work. Our chip works, I was there working with the machine untill it worked

We will take care of your needs (ink cartridges) even it is Sunday. If it is emergency and you are within s. California. My cell phone is always open for you. You can always come to pick up a cartridge or two whenever you ran out of ink.

Francis
949-209-7306

S

Sign-Man Signs

Mutoh inks are worth the money. Great color, hardly any oder and they are reliable.

What Jackpine said. Stick with OEM. And how much did your printer cost? We get ours from Sign Warehouse.