• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help Layered Print in RasterLink 6 plus

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Hey, I watched this PDS Equip video on youtube about layered printing on a UCJV300, in the Composition tab he has the option to [Pull back after Print] @1:44 in the video.

I have RasterLink 6 Plus 2.1 which seems to be the latest version available for download, but when I try to do the same thing as in the video, I do not have this option. Also in the video, it appears they are using 6 plus ver 2.6? On the Mimaki website ver 2.13 was just released on the 18th.

Does anyone else have the [Pull back after Print] option?
Any ideas on why I do not have this option?

Youtube Screen Shot
1642714874223.png

My Screen Shot
1642714932250.png

Headstrike

Mimaki Wide Format Printer Services
That is not the last version. Download the 2.10 full install, update it (and after this you can also download 2.13 update if you want).
Also can you send me a full screenshot of that page?

Kemik

That is not the last version. Download the 2.10 full install, update it (and after this you can also download 2.13 update if you want).
Also can you send me a full screenshot of that page?
Thanks! It's visible after updating.
Have you, or has anyone here tried RasterLink 7?
My tech recommended I stick with RasterLink 6 but I am not really sure why?

Headstrike

It is the same as RL6Plus, just different rip engine.
It boots up a lot faster than 6. I don't know why he said not to use it besides that graphically 6 looks better.
However same identical functionality and layout.

Kemik

It is the same as RL6Plus, just different rip engine.
It boots up a lot faster than 6. I don't know why he said not to use it besides that graphically 6 looks better.
However same identical functionality and layout.
The description says it has new variable data features, which I would be interested in.
Can I run both and 6 and 7 at the same time, or does 7 replace 6?

Headstrike

You can, and you can get a RL7 activation code for free on the Mimaki website using your RL6 code. They both will be valid.