• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LexJet SimpleFlo wrap vinyl?

MikePro

LexJet SimpleFlo Wrap Vinyl
just got a catalog in the mail today and found this material in the pages. Boasts 7year durability and 1year clean removeability but the price screams calendared.

anyone use this stuff? Obv. 3M and Oracal still hold my heart, but i'm always interested in an economical alternative for "discount" projects.

jmcnicoll

We tested in on some of our interior metal wall in the warehouse and was not happy with the adhesive. Had it side by side with 180C-10 and the 3m stuck fine, but the lexjet was pulling off at every angle change on the wall. Would not use it myself!

jim

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I had a big account use it and lets just say that will never happen again. He had a pretty big mess on his hands. Lexjet nomally puts out good stuff but from what I have heard this product isnt one of them.

MikePro

excellent! thanks guys. Pricing always gets me to look closer, but I avoid putting my name on something I cannot stand behind.