• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LG Products (((Lifes Good)))(((NOT)))

PMG

Hope nobody has to put in a claim to LG.My 32" LCD is gone bad,less than a year old and they don't make the LCD screen anymore,it went bad on 11/20 and still have not got the replacement....as of today they say it will still be another 14 to 21 days before i get a new 32". .....anyone that uses LG vinyl or any other LG product BUYER BEWARE.

gabagoo

I had read some bad reviews of not only the LG screen going but also that their service was pitiful. I steered clear and picked up two sharp aquos's.

OldPaint

LG used to was GOLDSTAR, was one of the cheapest TV's you could buy...and a lot was "you got what you paid for."

PMG

LG used to was GOLDSTAR, was one of the cheapest TV's you could buy...and a lot was "you got what you paid for."
Well this was a Zenith LCD........LG bought out Zenith so i have no choice but to deal with LG