• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LG's LD383TG 54in for 58 bucks at Nglantz

Just got a copy of their clearance sheet..(for Louisville)
Seems like an impossible to beat price on air release vinyl. We ordered some...I guess its crap cause they can't sell it but surely is good for yard signs...
air release vinyl for 9 cents a sq ft??! It can't be that bad

jfiscus

Rap Master
Thanks for the heads up! Checking their surplus list now, golf/yard sign vinyl HAS to be cheap.

rjssigns

Did they stop selling banner and vinyl because it wasn't profitable or just plain bad? A shop we sub to would bring us the LG matte banner material. It is what their client insisted on. Printed beautifully, but that stuff would mar and scratch at the slightest touch.

Did they stop selling banner and vinyl because it wasn't profitable or just plain bad? A shop we sub to would bring us the LG matte banner material. It is what their client insisted on. Printed beautifully, but that stuff would mar and scratch at the slightest touch.

It was just their clearance stuff...they had 147 rolls of it
they still sell other vinyl stuff

jfiscus

Rap Master
It was just their clearance stuff...they had 147 rolls of it
they still sell other vinyl stuff

Apparently I missed the boat, finally got authorization to place a large order for it; called them and they are sold out of it... :(

Next time I'll just order it & then explain why when the statement arrives. ;)

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yep, we ordered the rest for wraps. 9 cents a foot is good.

LOL....

If you use it on a coroplast sign.... ONLY do so if it's 2 sided. I've seen a roll of LG that shrunk a full half inch while still on the roll and I've seen one sided coro signs near folded in half from crap vinyl stuck on one side only. It was actually about 50 of them scattered about a large high profile event on a sunny day. A local big name franchise did them. I happened to be at the event and had also quoted the signs also but did not get the job due to price. Ran into the event organizer there, he was pretty ticked off. That was a great day!