• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Light gray completely clogged

Printer101

Roland vs 300i, somehow light gray got completely clogged . Is there anything i can do about it ? I already did 3 powerful cleanings and no change .
I haven't dont test print last 2 weeks, my fault I know. I'm printing couple of decals other every day, about 2-3 hours of work . Printer is always plugged in . How did I get this bad .
In previous years I even went on vocations 3-4 weeks . Left printer pluged in, and it never been this bad.
Please help.
1000025495.jpg

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
You could try a 48 hour head cleaning. Another thing to make sure is that the Cap top isn't too old, might need to replace it.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
I'd recommend changing it every 6 months. If it's that old, it would be worth changing, but you can do the 48 hour head soak first, and then change it, that way it will have a fresh cap top.