• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Linking 2 cpu together to run sign lab

HUNTERNFLA

I read the threads here where you can network the cpu's together and not have to move the dongle all of the time , i set mine up so the shop can read the one in the office (where dongle is ) when useing the shop one loged in on the office desk top it still shuts me down saying find the security device not found.... any one got anything on this thanks !

radiohead223

never been able to do that with ours even with the older versions.... i haven't even heard of networking a usb dongle

CS-SignSupply-TT

Moving SignLab dongle back and forth

Since you don not want to move the dongle from your output station, SignLab offers a "Designer" (only) product that allows design and then sending the file to your output station. If you want more information (availablity and pricing), please let me know. I look forward to helping you.