• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo clean-up before and after......

signmeup

This took a few minutes to vectorize. 155 minutes in fact. Looks a little better, I think. My eyes are fried.....

Attachments

• AppleTreeFoundation.jpg
    AppleTreeFoundation.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 81

Bigdawg

Just Me
I bet they are! When your eyes are feeling better - fix the spacing on the words at the top of the circle. It looks like it needs to rotate a little to the right.

Nice job though.

signmeup

Nice catch Stacy. Don't know how I managed to get that crooked. Maybe I looked at the original too long.....

Fitch

Good job.

Can't overly tell... but the apples look perfectly round... which they are not.

Stretch, skew them etc.

Or better still hand draw them then vectorise ( lol... [snickers] )

Cheers - G

GypsyGraphics

really nice job adrian!

please tell me they didn't really use the one on the left with the text like that... that was just their example right?

Sign Works

Very nice. Someone mentioned the top line of text being off, the first thing I noticed was the bottom line of text being just a bit off to the right. Upon closer inspection it appears the both lines of text somehow ended up a bit off center to the right.

phototec

Great job, that's how to do it, take the initiative and give them a more professional image, better then they provided to you.

I tend to do that also, many times not getting paid for the re-do, I would hate to reproduce what they furnished!

:U Rock:

signmeup

Somehow the text got shifted. Based on the old logo I'm pretty sure they won't notice. (I have since fixed the shift)

As far as I can tell they sent me the best copy of thier logo that they had. I think they were using it like that! They sent me the same file with a bunch of different file extensions... ever have that happen?:rolleyes:

SignManiac

Adrian, I don't know how much artistic license you have, but I think the base of the tree should have more of a grounded root look to it. As it is now, it makes the tree appear to be falling over to the left and odd having it blunt at the bottom.

Maybe just tweak it a little like this? Otherwise, will be an awesome sign when you're done...

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 68

signmeup

Adrian, I don't know how much artistic license you have, but I think the base of the tree should have more of a grounded root look to it. As it is now, it makes the tree appear to be falling over to the left and odd having it blunt at the bottom.
Well..... apple trees really are twisted, tortured looking things like that. They look like giant Bonsai trees. It would look really odd to the locals if I straightened out the trunk. It's about the only thing whoever did the original logo got right.