• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo design help

Jillbeans

Rick's really does it for me.
Not a huge fan of making a letter into something in a logo but his N has movement and looks dynamic.
But his logo is very clean looking to me, with a bit of a 60s retro flare.
In your examples, I would not go with the different sized letters because they look mismatched, which is something you would not want to construe as a manufacturer.
Love....Jill

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
That site that you show.. is that their site? It has lightning on it... if not, I ate a corn dog on that one... :corndog:

Steve C.

:smile:

Attachments

• nm.jpg
    nm.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 76

Jillbeans

Here's a quickie that I accidentally exported in greyscale.
It's supposed to have a slime green outline on Nitro.
But as you can see, in greyscale it looks like a hot mess.
Therefore color won't help it.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 63

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Ddarlak how come your guy doesn't lite himself on fire anymore.

i had to get the file undr 20 kb to get it to work on signs101. i have since lost the fire guy file, i found it again, but it's too big, so i have to figure how to make it small again...

it's high on my priority list as you can see....

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Steve,

i love it.

Thanks for everyone who took the time to explode this idea in a matter of minutes into beautiful designs. They went far beyond my capabilities and much farther than i was going to go with it.

Joe Diaz

I reworked one of my old designs using this info... It's probably a little over the top for this type of company:ROFLMAO:, but I thought I would share.

nitro logo.jpg