• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Looking for a Cold Laminator Roll-Roll

siphon56

Can anyone help me with this? I checked out some roll-roll cold laminator machines and they are expensive. We want to see some samples before we spend money in it. If anyone can help me laninate some sample roll of 3M vinyl wrap. It would be greatly appreciated. I will pay for the shipping and cost for the work.
Edit: i will be shipping sample roll of wrap and laminate.
Thanks

guillermo

yes, they are expensive; in my company we regret to add about $3500 more to get a robust and great laminator, (in the past GXPro shoe in Long beach, mimaki had one, really good for about $9k) we ended buying a cheap Royal Sovereign and it is crap, when I use gloss laminate, the pressure is no enough to adhere the fil to the substrate and the black will come as charcoal black, if small areas for black I will use a squeegee to change it to bright black.
DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE --- I DO NOT RECOMEND

On top of that, I have emailed this company for support, changing the rollers or what they recommend and have not got an answer, it has been around 6 months, (emailing them about every other week)

siphon56

yes, they are expensive; in my company we regret to add about $3500 more to get a robust and great laminator, (in the past GXPro shoe in Long beach, mimaki had one, really good for about $9k) we ended buying a cheap Royal Sovereign and it is crap, when I use gloss laminate, the pressure is no enough to adhere the fil to the substrate and the black will come as charcoal black, if small areas for black I will use a squeegee to change it to bright black.
DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE --- I DO NOT RECOMEND

On top of that, I have emailed this company for support, changing the rollers or what they recommend and have not got an answer, it has been around 6 months, (emailing them about every other week)
Damn!! Sorry about that but thanks for letting me know about this.

vondegroot

Easymount here as well. Has heat assist, but I never need to use it. Great machine.
And yes I agree RS is junk... I've been on three different ones, always issues. Just bad design all over them. I believe the latest models are a little different though, so maybe they're not as horrible now, hahaha.