• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a supplier for 10' x 15' eradicated flex faces

Rocco G

Hi all

I have a project to replace a pair 10' x 15' flex faces for a local hotel, plustwo 3' x 15' faces for the lower cabinet. It would be a dark background with light lettering. I could eradicate them myself (have done so in the past) but it's a huge mess in the shop. I'd rather buy them from a wholesaler than do them here. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rocco

JBurton

Signtologist
Sounds like a candlewood sign. I have one sitting in my yard that I'm not allowed to reinstall, per a national sign company.
As far as suppliers for eradicated faces, that's one that I don't think anybody offers wholesale. It's just so messy, and you have to stretch the face to eradicate it. Opaque black should look just as good...

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Hi all

I have a project to replace a pair 10' x 15' flex faces for a local hotel, plustwo 3' x 15' faces for the lower cabinet. It would be a dark background with light lettering. I could eradicate them myself (have done so in the past) but it's a huge mess in the shop. I'd rather buy them from a wholesaler than do them here. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rocco
Indy Imaging can do blockout sections on a flex face