• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a supplier

abadsvt

I have a customer who has some 1/8" acrylic letters that have a slight bevel to them. None of my normal suppliers do a beveled letters. They all use a laser or waterjet. Do any of you know a good supplier to get some acrylic letters with a bevel on them. Its not a big bevel maybe 5degs on the edges only. I can take a pic if it would help clarify what i am needing. Thanks everyone!

Josh

dman0427

Can you post, or email a pic, as well as the specs?(color, thickness, etc)
*Edit* I see 1/8" thick, just need color & size please.

Desert_Signs

It could be done with a CNC router and the right cutter/beveler bit.

I wouldn't do it that way on purpose, I'd just use my 1/8" end mill, but I could put a bevel on it if someone had to have it that way.

abadsvt

Thanks for all your help. I have attached two pics of the letters that i need asap. Please let me know if either of you can do these and i will send you a pdf file with sizes. I will also send you a letter so you can try and match it as close as possible. Thanks
Josh

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 56
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 54