• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for an installer in Vegas

trimitbyrich

We are looking for an installer in the Las Vegas area to do wrap installs for smaller vehicles. The installs would only require 1 person and very light traveling in the Vegas area (no more than 30 mins of travel). If anyone is interested or knows of someone to refer, please email me and I can try to answer any questions you may have. Please send along some examples of your work along with a couple of local references.

Email: trimitbyrich@aol.com

I would highly suggest reaching out to Matt at Premier Wraps. He is also a member here... He has worked in Vegas for us before and does great work.

Matt McDonald
PREMIER WRAPS INC

(909) 822-4400
Fax (909) 822-4417

8429 Cherry Ave.
Unit #A
Fontana, CA 92335

Mirage

There are several installers in Vegas on the map on the Fellers Certified website ... I know that isn't really an indication of quality but at least they all have galleries and contact info there.

Premier Wraps

I would highly suggest reaching out to Matt at Premier Wraps. He is also a member here... He has worked in Vegas for us before and does great work.

Matt McDonald
PREMIER WRAPS INC

(909) 822-4400
Fax (909) 822-4417

8429 Cherry Ave.
Unit #A
Fontana, CA 92335

Thanks Mike for the props.