• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for good Fills

cha88

I have been searching for some new fills and am tired of seeing all these corny unusable ones... where is a good place to find some legit quality fills?:thankyou:

routierracing

Keep a quality digital camera near you. Take pictures of brick walls, concrete, and whatever inspires you. A little bit of photoshoping and over time you will end up with a large library of your own orginal fills. If your in more of a hurry check out the merchant directory on here. Several sell some quailty fills.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Keep a quality digital camera near you. Take pictures of brick walls, concrete, and whatever inspires you. A little bit of photoshoping and over time you will end up with a large library of your own orginal fills. If your in more of a hurry check out the merchant directory on here. Several sell some quailty fills.

Want to do it yourself? Save that "little bit" of Photoshopping and get better, quicker results with Genetica 3.5. It can process a photo into a seamless texture using

Texture Synthesis acg02164lr_crocodilehide01.jpg

Pattern Finding acg02521lr_brick_wall_32.jpg

Random Bombing acg02157lr_us_gold_eagle.jpg