• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for high quality sign/graphics company in Orlando

10sacer

We have been presented a project to overhaul graphics in an educational pavilion at a state park near Orlando.
If it was more local to us in Charlotte, we could do this all day long, but we aren't going to send our install team
9 hours away to install all that they want, so I am looking for a HIGHLY reputable company to recommend to the client who is local to
Orlando area who can do halo lit letters and installation, large edge lit acrylic panels that are 1" thick and install, wall wraps, dimensional
PVC frames cut into circles, squares and rectangles and possibly a fabricated reader table that would look like driftwood.
I figure someone who has done Disney or Universal work would be able to do this, but I am not familiar with the best companies down that way.
This is basically exhibit/museum type work.
Project is slated for Spring 2025.

Anyone have any recommendations they care to share?

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
My best friend's company has done a lot of very high-end themed environment stuff for both of those entities along with others including SeaWorld, HardRock, and Mangos. I work on contract with him from time to time when he needs specialty stuff, but those are all things they could handle in-house. He doesn't have much of an online presence, so I'll talk to him tomorrow for you and see if it's a project he'd be interested in bidding on and get back to you. They're not too far away in Winter Park and he's constantly doing jobs in and around the Orlando area. I'm sure he would be happy to provide references or portfolio pics to see if you want.