• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for R Tape outdoor durable brushed silver

Kottwitz-Graphics

Does anyone know of a distributor that has the best price for R Tape outdoor durable brushed silver?

I placed an order with one place on Friday , and got confirmation of the order, and got a call today that they were out of stock until late December. If I want it any time soon, they can go through another distributor, but it will be $30 more, and they want me to pay for it...

I called fellers, and they have it, but it's $45 more than what I paid.... I could pay the $30, but at this point it's more of a principal not to give them the extra business. ..

Kwiksigns

wookie
do you have the reps number for our territory? I can't speak for his knowledge of this industry and take everything he says with a grain of salt but he will give better pricing than what the book says.

CanuckSigns

See if fellers will price match the original supplier, maybe order a few other things you need from them to sweeten the deal if needed.

Ditchmiester

Here is my Sales Rep From R-Tape. He covers Midwest US and Canada but i'm sure he can help you out.

Tell him Andrew From Truxes gave you his number.

Joe Leddy
Jleddy@rtape.com
Office - 800.440.1250