• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for Seal 44 Ultra service manual and part numbers

Terry W

I have not been on in a few years and lost my log in info so had to re register.

Anyway, I picked up a Seal 44 Ultra laminator and it needs a couple parts. I paid $0 so I can put a little into it. I found a service manual for the desktop model but it isn't the same so I am wondering if anyone knows of a pdf service manual with part numbers. The rollers look good but won't know until I can run some material through it.

Also is there any decent parts suppliers in the US for these?

The issue the machine had was the previous owner banged into it (how, I don't know) and busted the motor off. The motor is fine but the shaft broke right at the bearing in the housing and he couldn't remember if or what it had for drive sprocket/gear. So a motor and sprocket may or may not be all I need to get it up and running. But that is where I need to start.

Thanks very much for any help.

Terry