• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for small sticker machine

tamif

T-N-T Designs
Does anyone know of a small machine that will print and cut small label stickers. I need to be able to print and cut multiple designs. Would love it if it also laminated, but I figure I am asking too much on that. I am a small business so it would not be high volume. I am doing them on my 54" printer right now, but it is taking up a lot of time for bigger projects.

brdesign

Maybe a Gerber Edge printer and the matching plotter. You can do so pretty cool effects with the different foils that you can't do on inkjet, and the print is pretty durable without laminate.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
The BN-20A is a great choice if your budget is around 5-7k. But you may find that a 'print/cutter' combo will be just as much of a production bottleneck in the future.

If they're being ran everyday, all day, and you have the budget, get a dedicated plotter and printer, more room to grow and faster workflow, if needed.

Saturn

Aging Member
YouTube channel where the guy's been documenting his little family label business from day one. Kinda fun, if just to see another small business grow.

He does cover some very basic machines in the beginning, and offers feedback on them. I think.

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
Graphtec makes a turnkey solution for this kind of thing, but from a glance it seems that it may be limited on what colors it can produce. Check it out.
https://www.graphtecamerica.com/lcx603
LCX603-small.png