• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for sublijet IQ ink ICC MAC profiles for Epson 4880

Dan Berg

I am purchasing a used Epson 4880 with Sawgrasses IQ sublimation inkset.
We are Mac only here and thought I did the proper research,apparently not.
i first called Sawgrass and asked about drivers and profiles. I was told their driver is PC only for that inkset. I then asked if I could use the standard Epson driver for Mac and find the icc profile for the transfer paper and inkset I will be using. They sent me to Conde Systems as I was told if anyone had one they would.
Called Conde asking all the same questions and was told from my interpretation that they have Mac profiles.
So I bought the printer and a ton of start of stuff and today I call to get my profile and guess what no Mac profile.
So now I am still trying to find the right answer as I now have 3 different answers to the same question from 3 different vendors.
How can i print through Lightroom (Photos on Chromaluxe metals)on a Mac without going through Parellels?
Can I download the Epson 4880 driver and find someone to make me a Mac ICC profile.
Or must I download the Pc Sawgrass driver and profile and get the pc hardware to run on my Mac? ( We chucked all our pc's 10 years ago.)
Any help with this setup is greatly appreciated.
Dan Berg