• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to purchase Dodge Challenger Stripe Vector

Speedsterbeast

I'm looking for a vender who can sell a vectored file of 2013 Dodge Challenger Ralley stripes. Not fussy which design they have. To be clear, I'm not looking for hand-me down files that are copywrited, but ones that are of the suppliers own design. Dodge dart would also be good.
Or a point in the right direction wouls also be appreciated.

4R Graphics

I cant answer your question sorry.

I am interested in this as well where can i get the vector files for all the different cars out there likethe mustang I have seen lots of them with racing stripes but they all look identical so it must be a standard kit where to get the vectors to make the kits?????

I know i can draw these myself and i have manytimes for customers but there are so many out there that it would take a life time to draw the kits for every car out there.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I would guess that the companies that create these stripe kits don't want to sell the vectors. As soon as they do then suddenly anyone can produce the stripes and they lose out on potential sales