• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to Purchase

D2S

I will be talking with a Summa Rep today about a 54" Cutter not sure if I need a S2D series a couple grand more if i could use a regular SummaCut Series, looking for feedback. Let me know what you guys are using.

ProColorGraphics

The SummaCut is a good cutter, but it doesn't even come close to comparing to the S Class. WELL worth the extra money!! I HIGHLY recommend the S Class T Series if you can pull it off!! If you are going to be doing a lot of cutting, it will pay for itself in no time!

I couldn't tell you how many thousands of labels mine has cut out and still works awesome!! I have done a ton of perf cutting too and still on the original cutting strip.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
The SummaCut is a good cutter, but it doesn't even come close to comparing to the S Class. WELL worth the extra money!! I HIGHLY recommend the S Class T Series if you can pull it off!! If you are going to be doing a lot of cutting, it will pay for itself in no time!

I couldn't tell you how many thousands of labels mine has cut out and still works awesome!! I have done a ton of perf cutting too and still on the original cutting strip.

+1, I have a 160 and it's great. 40/ips and still cuts perfect.