• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to replace small plotter...Graphtec FC8600 30", Summacut D75 or Summa S2 D75?

JERHEMI

Looking to upgrade small 30" plotter for strictly cutting colored vinyl for fleet vehicle graphics...Graphtec FC8600 30", Summacut D75 or Summa S2 D75? I like the Summa T Series, but am going to wait on that til it's time to upgrade 54" plotter. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help!:thumb:

rjssigns

I'd go with Summa. We haven't killed ours yet. Can't recall how long we've had it but I'd bet it's close to 15 years.

There was a post recently where they had demo and refurbs on sale. Worth checking out.

jhimes

I have an FC8600 for sale just a year old and hardly used. Let me know if you are interested and I still have the box for shipping. It's a great cutter I just had a career change.