• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking .......

DRPSignsNGrafix

Ok, I'm looking for a website as well as a couple good CD's for ready to print and cut images. I know there is a website called Liquid something. I want stuff that is all set to print and cut, yet i can make adjustments to it to change things for different uses. any ideas?????????? Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
DRP2006x said:
Ok, I'm looking for a website as well as a couple good CD's for ready to print and cut images. I know there is a website called Liquid something. I want stuff that is all set to print and cut, yet i can make adjustments to it to change things for different uses. any ideas?????????? Thanks

I think wanting something that is both "ready" to print and cut and also be easy to modify for other needs may be a contradiction in terms. My site does offer a huge selection of digital art for both vinyl cutting and print-n-cut applications. My first thought to respond with was our Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection. You can read about it and view all images HERE and HERE.

Let me know if you have any questions.

As far as Liquid Library, if that's what you're asking about, that one is a head scratcher for me. What I mean is I can't figure out why they want so much money for it. It is, IMHO, fairly ordinary and very pricey. Liquid Library is owned by Jupiter Media who markets it through their Dynamic Graphics division.

The image below sells for $100 in vector EPS at Artzooks.com and $50 direct from Jupiter Media.

Attachments

• AZ504083_320.jpg
    AZ504083_320.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 111

DRPSignsNGrafix

yes liquid library was the one i was thinking of. I didn't know prices on them, someone told me of them. Thanks for the suggestion fred, i'll be ordering one of those soon. I do a lot of Race Cars and other stuff so soemthign that is cool for print and cut is great, i can always add to them to make them unique for customer. Thanks a lot.