• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Making scratchoff cheap for smaller quantities

arzu

If you do screenprinting, here's a golden tip for you:
Buy a jar of ruboff ink, print it on vinyl, cut it to small stickers and you have universal stickers for creating scratchoff-products.
Simply sell them to whoever wants to make some cratchoff-products. See how your customer uses it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xrJ_yL_sfQ

arzu

The clear decals could be peeled back then re-stuck by a cheating vendor or employee.

You are right, but probably the paper damages if you try to remove the sticker.Of course depending on the material combination. Maybe heating the pile of products a while in an oven will let glue penetrate deeper in the paper, and than it might be impossible to cheat without damaging. I will test if I am back at work.

But OK it is better to use it only for small fun-applications and not for big lotteries. The professional way is to print directly on the paper of course.
By the way cheating is still possible by employees (marking the winners before attaching the scratchoff) but let's assume most companies are reliable.