• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Making use of my signicades, while business is slow.

GypsyGraphics

please enjoy the music while i re-post

saw these cool dudes last night!
Naive Thieves

------------- and now back to our regular scheduled program -------------

The sign part of my business has been pretty darn slow lately, but i'm finding useful ways to re-purose a few signicades i have on hand, at least till i need them for actual signs.

Yeah, yeah, i know, it's no impressively engineered coro plane, but still the came in handy in a pinch a couple of time in the last few weeks.

Use #1. A temporary puppy gate, for our new husky puppy. It's oh so adjustable, doesn't damage the walls and easy to just slide open. Which later didn't turn out to be such a good thing, as demonstrated by the rowdy young ruffian it was meant to contain. (see video)

The SigniGate
SigniGate.jpg
signigate breakout - culprit caught on video

Use #2. Again, not the excitement of taking flight in coro, but turns out signicades are perfect for making forts! Let's just say i made it for the pups (but really, it was mine... roof adornment, mailbox and all). My boys just don't appreciated a good fort anymore? i'm ready for grand-babies!
Or if business gets worse... i could so do the nanny thing.

The Signicade Fort
SignicadeFort.jpg
fort intruders caught on video

Anyone else make anything useful or fun out signs?

Hey Pete... how about posting a pic of your coro doghouse?

Last edited:

signswi

We made a "temporary" puppy gate out of 10mil coro at work...that was three years ago, it's still up. Surprisingly effective gate. Slice one side and you have a hinge! Add a tab and some velcro and you have a latch!

The fort is cute.

GypsyGraphics

We made a "temporary" puppy gate out of 10mil coro at work...that was three years ago, it's still up. Surprisingly effective gate. Slice one side and you have a hinge! Add a tab and some velcro and you have a latch!

The fort is cute.

can i see a pic of that... i need to come up with a new solution... seriously!
this little pup is running me ragged... she's smart as a whip and getting big so fast.

i've only had two dogs... a 3 yr. old husky we got from a rescue and my mini schnauzer, Ellie... so this "wild child" is a whole new world for me.

GypsyGraphics

haha. GG, you didn't strike me as the hipster indie-music type... good stuff!
i don't really have a type... listen to all kinds... if it's good, i like it!
not even sure what it is about that song i like so much... it's just different.
i do LOVE the lyrics though!

i sing my own revised version to Luna... it really suites her... she's such a little punk!