• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mamaki J CG-60SR - looking for plug in Software ? for Adobe Illustrator CS5.5

Promo Plus

Need help with working with older Mamaki J CG-60 SR -- looking for a fix for fine cut plug in or a cutting software plug to allow me to work from a pc
using Adobe Illustrator CS 5.5. I have fine cut 7 plug in for Illustrator CS 4, but I have not found a work around to get it to work on CS 5.5. Between the flooding and machine being a smaller, older version, and the company the equipment was purchased from being sold 3 times, I have not been able to keep up with whom to contact for assistance. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
The Mimaki website has all past exe files for the varied legacy equipment they've made.
You can go there, search, and download it.
There are LOTS - just look for the right one.
You will need your original Finecut installation CD to verify you have it, but the files you download are stand-alone ones.