• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mark scan error fc-7000

Good afternoon everyone,
we are working with flexi 8.1, mutoh valuejet 64 & the graphtec fc7000,after the print when we send it through the cutter the graphtec will typically miss the 3rd or lower left registration mark & throw a mark scan error. & if the 3rd one reads the 4th will miss, so on and so forth. we have tried setting or not setting the origin & still get the same results. this has all been on small jobs & has already brought me to the brink of insanity, & now we have a large job on the list & this has to work.
If someone has had similar issues I would love to here your responses for a solution. Thanks-----------Sean

Graphicdetailsinc

We had similer problems, You need to run the output size compensation from production manager.

It will sinc up the 2 machines.

We printed a 4'x4' line and after entering the actual values everything works like a charm

rcboats1

We had the same problem. To fix it..........well, we bought a Summa. Sorry I can't be of any more help then that, but our machine just could not be made to work so Graphtec bought it back.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Some times you just need to Clean the area where it is going to read the registration marks. If you did a lam on top, just wipe with your finger after wetting it a little bit. Sometimes the smallest thing can mess it up.

Castleman

Graphictec plotter problem

I just had a similar problem.
I updated the firmware on the plotter and it then worked excellent!
It's great when a fix WORKS!
Hope this solves your problem.
later,
Lamont

oreen

I have this problem with my graphtec sometimes. Just trace over the registration with a black pen or put a piece over paper over the area where the laser is reading the marks if its a glossy media. Also make sure the cutter parameters is set to its maximum.