• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mass production logos

WOODBS

I have a company that is getting mass quantity of these decals. The small white one(6"x4"), not even sure how it's made, looks like white on clear=$.65? The large one(8"x16") is cut vinyl = $2.31. The one in package(4"x8") is print on white background and die cut= $2.35. Seems too low to even consider unless I can find a wholesale sub..thanks b

Attachments

• DSC03842.JPG
    DSC03842.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC03843.JPG
    DSC03843.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC03844.JPG
    DSC03844.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 182

ProWraps

decals are about as profitable as banners. lets just say our graphtec barely gets used. our printers run 8 hours a day. i wont even touch them anymore due to what you have to charge to be competative. die cuts usually command more i would guess. but once you pay to have the die bent, its just another silkscreen product with a die cut which = cheap.

chopper

as bob would say you could build a statue of Socrates out of glue and pebbles of sand but why would you want to...
//chopper