• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master Users (XY-380P): HELP!

khoalabear

My cutter just stopped working. I'm able to do a test cut on the machine, but when i send a cut command from flexisign, nothing. I even tried the Serial to USB adapter and I see the data being transmitted, but still nothing from the machine. The machine was working fine last week. Has anyone experienced this problem before? Thanks!

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
My cutter just stopped working. I'm able to do a test cut on the machine, but when i send a cut command from flexisign, nothing. I even tried the Serial to USB adapter and I see the data being transmitted, but still nothing from the machine. The machine was working fine last week. Has anyone experienced this problem before? Thanks!

did you uninstall then re-install the drivers? did you check to make sure the ports are correct in flexi? and here is a silly question ... you have reset your computer AND plotter while testing this right?

khoalabear

did you uninstall then re-install the drivers? did you check to make sure the ports are correct in flexi? and here is a silly question ... you have reset your computer AND plotter while testing this right?

i've done almost everything i could think of... i got it to cut 1 time and then i turned off the machine and back on and nothing again. flexisign sends the data and i can see the data being transmitted on the USB adapter, but nothing goes to the plotter... i hope it's just a cable issue...

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
it's probably a driver or port # issue. try re-installing the driver and checking to make sure the port your cable is attached to is actually set to the right port in the software.

khoalabear

it's probably a driver or port # issue. try re-installing the driver and checking to make sure the port your cable is attached to is actually set to the right port in the software.

I tried re-installing the drivers and checked to make sure the ports were correct. It even shows on flexisign's status that it's going through, but the cutter isn't receiving the data... :(