• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material for Greasy/Oily surface?

Browner

I've got a customer that is looking to put decals on some containers around their facility. Problem is, most of the stuff they use, and the guys working with it are filthy and there's grease and oil and dirt all over the place. Can anyone suggest a material that might stick to things (paint cans, parts bins, spray bottles, etc...) that are covered in "muck" ?

Even better would be if the material was easy to write on with a marker or pen.

Doesn't need to last forever. The client explained that it's for "safety standard" reasons, and would generally be for guys transferring product or chemicals from a larger container, and putting it into smaller containers (coffee cans, etc...). To "conform", they would need to mark what is in the smaller containers. Google "OTS WHIMIS label" to see kindof what they're after, but in a super-duper sticky version.

Thanks!