• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merchant TYPOS drive me NUTS!!

sar bossier

Seriously??! You want me to buy from you, and YOU don't know how to use SPELL CHECK? This annoys the *&$@ out of me! You didn't pass 3rd (or 4th) grade without knowing BASIC grammar (a million years ago when I was in grade school).

TYPOS!!.jpg

WildWestDesigns

Seriously??! You want me to buy from you, and YOU don't know how to use SPELL CHECK?

Spell check wouldn't have picked up on that, however, I do agree with you. Need to proof and then get a fresh set of eyes to proof as well.

I have found that for me printing out the copy and reading it does better for catching mistakes then just reading it on the screen.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I wouldn't say wife .. probably nephew who just graduated from (online) art school with an associate degree in graphic design. Also, they are just selling the products ... retailers ... not in the business.