• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

metallic vinyl..

149motorsports

i got to do a few race cars and they want to use blue metallic vinyl..my question is who has some good prices, dont need the 9yr stuff just something intermediate.thanks

Sign Eagle

Don't believe anybody make anything other than 8-9 year metalic. Fellers sells vinyl by the yard if you need less than 5 yds. If you need 5yds or more you might as well just take a 10 yd roll.

149motorsports

I'm gonna need about 25-30yards for this job, its a nice penny. Never used it before, so i'm seeing who has some good prices.. thanks for the reply!

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have been really happy with Avery Electric Blue Metallic - with one customer I have used it on probably around 20+ vehicles with no failures in 2 years.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If all of your race car customers pony up $50 or so.... you should have more than enough to pay for any grade metallic blue at a 50yd roll price and still have some leftover to charge to other customers. You're kinda splitting hairs on this one, since you have multiples.

CS-SignSupply-TT

149motorsports, our 24" x 50 yds Ultrametallic 2mil cast is $481.95; 24" x 10yds $107.95 I am happy to snail mail a color chart.

Please let me know how I help.

CS-SignSupply

We have a short roll of the UltraMetallic Blue seen here...

If interested, let me know and I will roll it down for a measurement and price.