• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MikaChip emulators... can anyone help me here?

Forty One

I've just purchased the ink emulator chips for my UJF 7151 plus and I'm having issues loading it to work correctly.
I've been emailing the supplier and to the best of their abilities, they are trying to help work this.
But... I'm still coming up short.
Is anyone using this particular chip and running LH100 inks. 1 litre bottles?
s-l500.png

If so, can you message me and send me any ink profile to test?

Smoke_Jaguar

Man who touches printers inappropriately.
LH100 still uses the old-style chips, so they should be super easy to emulate. You can also reset the chips with about $10 in hardware and free software if you want to go that route.

Smoke_Jaguar

Man who touches printers inappropriately.
Have a picture of the emulator and can you see what chip it is based on? Might be able to figure out how to program it from there. Seems the LFP guys don't have their engineer anymore, so lots of complaints on getting those to work as of late.

Forty One

The actual chip has been blacked out.
But, it is the ds2431 chip.
The software loads up the files and stored it on there, and I can check it after to confirm but when I load it into the printer it keeps coming up with the non IC error