• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Milano - San Francico

scotto

I might have the chance to buy a 10' machine still in the crate. What are one of the machines worth and are they production machines?

I am curious about ink costs per liter, maintenance problems and hourly production sq/ft. We maintain our Vutek's in-house and don't have a problem taking on the maintenance schedule of a new machine.

I am looking to supplement our Vutek's, not replace them as I don't think it is possible.

Thanks for the insight......

MachServTech

I would get in touch with the manufacturer, as they will probably be the only ones qualified to install and train you...if you decide to purchase. They will be candid an helpful. The machine in the crate was probably sitting around for a while, make sure to ask the manufacturer if that has any impact on the situation.

scotto

Thanks for the reply.

I have been in contact with them and they will provide any support we need, for a price I'm sure. As far as being stored, they feel that it should not be a problem as a new machine stores well.

I'm curious about production sq. footage. We print alot of pressure sensative that are applied to billboards at about 400 sq. ft an hour and banners which we run at 150 sq. ft. and hour. I suppose I am looking for someone who is running one of these solvent machines and can give me some insight.

Thanks