• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Milestone

WildWestDesigns

Finally hit 1k posts on here. Imagine that. Y'all have had to put up with a thousand posts of mine so far.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend everyone and here is to thousands (yea I know, not getting rid of me that easy) more.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Congratulations, now I'm one post closer to mine.

Thanks for the insight you give.

JB

WildWestDesigns

Congrats on the Milestone. At least you got to make a post about it. My 1000 was "+1".

I wonder if Gino's was "welcome from PA"?

James Burke said:
Congratulations, now I'm one post closer to mine.

Thanks for the insight you give.

JB

Thank you kindly. I try to give back from what all I have learned in my short time on the forum as well.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wonder if Gino's was "welcome from PA"?

:banghead: I really don't know anymore. Too many dead brain cells........... GINO.gif

iSign

Hey, I even wrote a "welcome from PA............." post just yesterday... Followed with the requisite :popcorn: that thread called for...

I knew a guy asking for plotter help to cut his costs stickering his racecar was gonna get banned... but it came down so quick I never got to see if we had the collective good time if of batting him around awhile like a cat playing with a mouse... hmmm inquiring minds etc...

Anyway, congrats on the milestone Evan... and glad to see a cool avatar instead of that hokey old horse :omg: :smile:

mikey-Oh

Finally hit 1k posts on here. Imagine that. Y'all have had to put up with a thousand posts of mine so far.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend everyone and here is to thousands (yea I know, not getting rid of me that easy) more.

+1 :Big Laugh
Congrats Evan!

WildWestDesigns

Anyway, congrats on the milestone Evan... and glad to see a cool avatar instead of that hokey old horse :omg: :smile:

Or as Alicia (re: ball and chain) likes to call it "the retarded horse".

I did tweak that avatar with the new one that I have up now just a smidge. Most people didn't realize that the skull on the first one was actually a horse skull and not a cow skull. I know I'm just plain old weird, but hey, I keep everyone's life interesting. But anyway, my current avatar now is what I'm sporting. Fixing to sublimate on a couple of shirts.

Oh, iSign I do believe the box I sent your way should be at your place today.